1) Click on ASN from left navigation menu and then click on "Create ASN".
2) Click on “ADD PRODUCTS TO ASN”. A window will open to add products to your ASN.
3) Search product from the product list in popup window. You can search product by “Product Name, Product Type or SKU”.
4) You can select product to add for your ASN by clicking on radio button.
5) Click on Next button for add product quantity.
6) Enter the Product Quantity for that product.
7) Enter the Product “Quantity in master”. There is no need to add quantity in master for Pallet Product Types. Suppose, you are sending 90 eaches of Notebooks in three boxes with 30 in each. In that case add 90 for quantity and 30 for "quantity in master". If you want to add a different quantity to master ratio of same product than click on “+” for each variation.
8) Click on Add Line button to add Above Product to ASN.
9) You can continue adding more products to ASN.
10) Click on Next button for entering asn information like carrier name, arrival date, quantity type, and incoming type. Incoming quantity refers to how you will be sending your products to Snapstics. For example, you could be sending them all in one pallet or five large boxes.
11) Click on Next button for confirm your ASN.
12) Click on Create button for creating ASN. Once ASN is created you can edit ASN until we receive the ASN at our warehouse. For Labeling requirement please visit our Labeling Guide. You can ship your products to our warehouse at Snapstics LLC, 111 E Maricopa Fwy, Phoenix, AZ, 85004